• The lab's changing! Brandon Campitelli and Anna Simonsen successfully defended their PhD theses. Unfortunately, this required booting them to the Lab Alumni webpage.
• Billie Gould started her post-doc in January 2013, and successfully defended her PhD in February!
• John returned from a succesful sabbatical at University of Queensland, where he managed to learn from these great and totally cool people: Katrina McGuigan, Steve Chenoweth, Daniel Ortiz-Barrientos, and his host Mark W. Blows. He day-dreams of returning to UQ and sabbatical life hourly.
• Lab alum Karen Samis published a paper on introduced populations of our favorite weed, Arabidopsis thaliana.
• Lab alum Katy Heath just published some work on G * G for gene expression, accompnied by a perspective piece by Simms and Porter
• Brandon Campitelli just published his first paper from his thesis!
• Amanda Gorton successuflly defended her MSc. thesis. She's working for Annie Schmitt, and has also just published a paper from her thesis!
Site last modified on 03/27/2013