Welcome to Fortin's LE Lab
Fortin's LE Lab focuses on conservation biology issues. We investigate how ecological processes and environmental factors affect species persistence, species dispersal and species range dynamics.
Our research is at the interface of several disciplines (spatial ecology, conservation, forest ecology, disturbance ecology, community ecology, landscape genetics, spatial epidemiology, spatial statistics, spatially-explicit modeling, and network theory) where the most important challenging problems lie.
- Cassidy D'Aloia, Ilona Naujokaitis-Lewis, and Marie-Josee Fortin funded CIEE working group on Protected Areas will be held May 30 to June 1, 2016 at UofT.
- Congratulations to Colin Daniel for his paper in Methods in Ecology & Evolution.
- Congratulations to Luke Frishkoff for his paper in Ecology Letters.
- Congratulations to Carina Firkowski for her paper in Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution.
- Congratulations to Julia Linke for her new position as Science Coordinator
- Congratulations to Georgina O'Farrill for her position as Senior Project Coordinator at the Commission for Environmental Cooperation.